Thursday, August 11, 2005

I Hate Football Season

Ok so maybe I'm being a little harsh but I'm serious. I'm really starting to hate football season.
First it starts with Sports Radio and now thats all we listen to (sigh). Even in the car I can't relax with a thought for more football coverage. As if things could not get worse Madden 2006 has come out so now the radio is on Sports Radio and my husband is locked away for the day in the world of Madden. I hardly ever get to see the newspaper anymore as now even it has been snatched away from me due to the hot new story that T.O. has been kicked out of training camp. (boo Hoo) So what was once a fall past time fun as become an annoying thorn in my side.
Instead of the grinch stealing Christmas I wish he would steal football.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home