Saturday, August 13, 2005

Patience

So my darling husband forgot where he put his wallet. Seriously credit cards, DL, SS card the whole thing. I totally freaked out we haul it to his job because he thinks he may have left it there. I wasn't very supportive and I feel terrible. All I could think was how do you not know where it is. I always know where my purse is. We are both assuming the worst. We get to his office and Guess what it isn't there !! Now I'm really upset then I find out that he had alot of cash in it. We drive back home I tear through the dirty laundry where his pants were and Boom I find it. Instantly I felt better because now I don't have to go through the painful process of wondering if somebody is going on a mad shopping spree on my cards. I felt terrible for not supporting him he was already upset and I just made matters worse. I love my husband and told him I was sorry. He is a liitle careless with his stuff. He never knows where anything is. I wish I could attach some kind of alarm that goes off when ever he misplaces something.
Every morning it's " baby have you seen my .........." and I'm like " Put your stuff up " I could send him for a big pink dog dancing in the living room and he wouldn't find it. Oh well I love him just the same if only I could just fine tune his little mishaps. I promised to love him inspite of his faults and I do Love HIM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home