Sunday, September 11, 2005

FOOTBALL MADNESS



So my husband and I are at complete odds over this. I personally think T.O. is all that. While my husband is a die hard Cowboy Fan.
We even have a room in our house dedicated to the Dallas Cowboys !! His own personal shrine. Don't get me wrong I love the cowboys I have more than one #88 shirts and jerseys of my own. There is just something about T.O. he is a playmaker an in your face suckers type guy. He loves to point out the Roy Williams hit on T.O. So what did you not see him play for the Super Bowl.
Broken ankle and all like a true warrior. So how will the Cowboys do this year. I hope they go far my floor can't take to many losses this year. YOu would think a funeral was going on when they lose. As we speak I am listening to the sounds of Madden 2006
coming from the next room. Morning, Noon and Night it's football season ! If you can't beat them join them but one up them and cheer for the rival team

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home