Friday, September 16, 2005

Jealous Awareness

As I get older I learn things about people. As my husband and I attempt to enrich our lives we have found that the things we want and the things we wish to do bother people. We are getting the questions such as: Why do you want that? Why does it have to be that? Why do you want to go there? As if to say how dare you want to achieve those things. My dad has a saying that I am finding day by day to make more and more sense. Money, Friends, and inlaws will break up a marriage. The sad thing is I'm not sure (these people) are even aware that these feelings they have are feelings of jealously. Some of it is just plain ignorance. While I have a quick temper I haven't let Mr. Nasty out in a long time. That's a really good thing for me. I've worked really hard to keep Mr. Nasty under control. It's like one of those Zingers ! After a while people get on your nerves so bad you have to Zing them back in line. I'll have to Blog about Mr.Nasty the Zinger. Anyway as my new husband and I move along I'm finding you'll have Drama Queens, Haters and Want to Be's. On the good side you'll have True Friends. Thank goodness for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home