Friday, September 16, 2005

HELLO IT'S MR. NASTY !!!!!!!!

So now the time has come for me to introduce my nemesis Mr. NASTY ! Mr. Nasty is my ZINGER ! I never know what's going to come out of my mouth when he shows up. It's a very direct cut throat combination of words and descriptive verses that come from some dark part of my personality. Mr. Nasty is so hateful he has brought people to tears and utter speechless pauses. He leaves them in utter shock. I'm always surprised at what he makes me say. I'm usually like wow where the hell did that come from. I'm a mild mannered girl but if you bully me for too long sooner a later the Zinger will slap you in the face like a ton of bricks. He'll find every personal flaw you have and every secret insecurity and bring it to the surface right in your face. The Zingers breaks them down in a few fast knife cutting phrases like a cheap 5 page paper back book. I guess Mr. Nasty is my protector that jumps in when I am too stunned to speak up for myself. It's been a hard road for him as it use to be extremely difficult to keep him under control. Often sending a nasty Zing to people I really didn't want to Zing. My friends get a kick out of it. I hear "Man how do you come up with that stuff" or " I wish I could have thought of something like that to say". Well I don't know what to tell them I don't even know where it comes from.
Just don't ever mess with me or you can look for Mr. Nasty !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home