Sunday, January 01, 2006

SERENITY NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serenity Now, I scream as I want to beat my own head against the wall . I fell as if I am caught in a bad episode of Bloopers, Oh how I wish that were the case. So the Christmas Holidays are over and no matter how I try I can't win. My sister in-law just left me a message on my voicemail stating that her daughter has hives and she thinks she caught them from my house. WTF !!!! There is no possible way that could have happened I am constantly walking around with those Clorox wipes and my swiffer mop ready to mop up any little spill. This woman is beyond a trip she turned down a family vacation on a cruise ship for fear of catching an illness.
How dare her accuse my home of making her brat sick. Her home is the grossest house I've ever been in. She hates to clean and is always and I do mean always covererd in dog and cat hair. They are ALWAYS sick, like sick year round. I want to give her the number to the nearest shrink. Leave it to ruin a perfect family get together witch was trouble from the start. Serenity Now !!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

I just realized. I haven't had a Happy Holiday since I got married, thanks to the in~laws. That's really sad considering I have been married for 2 decades now.

5:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home